This privacy notice will explain how vCORE Technology Partners uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
vCORE collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Public information such as your IP address and other Internet Service Provider information in order to deliver content from this website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide vCORE with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
- Use or contract services provided by vCORE.
vCORE may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
vCORE collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Collect survey data to improve our customer experience
- Respond to inquiries and job applications
If you agree, vCORE will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Dell Technologies companies
How do we store your data?
vCORE securely stores your data using cloud services protected by enterprise-level firewalls and security provided by those vendors.
vCORE will keep your contact information for one year where communication does not provide an unsubscribe option, which allows the user to remove the contact information immediately. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by the next quarterly review.
vCORE would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Dell Technologies companies
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft companies
- Palo Alto
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop vCORE from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
vCORE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request vCORE for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that vCORE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request vCORE to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that vCORE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that vCORE restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to vCORE’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that vCORE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: 1.877.348.7714
Or write to us: 1355 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 140, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Deliver certain content to you from our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – vCORE uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – vCORE uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. vCORE sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- See the table below for the specific cookies used by this website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Or click the button below to manage your cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 877.348.7714
Or write to us at: 1355 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 140, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that vCORE has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or other governmental agencies for your country where such complaints can be filed.