Scottsdale, Ariz. — Nov. 24, 2020 — vCORE Technology Partners today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that vCORE is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“vCORE continues to invest deeply in developing world-class engineering talent and expertise in areas that provide the greatest value for our clients,” said Stephen Chieng, chief technology officer for vCORE. “Achieving this VMware competency validates our team’s ability to help clients successfully deploy hybrid cloud solutions to scale quickly, simplify workload migration, and seamlessly extend their VMware environment to the cloud.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize vCORE Technology Partners for achieving a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like vCORE are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value vCORE as a VMware partner and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
vCORE also holds VMware Master Services Competencies for Data Center Virtualization (achieved in July 2019) and Network Virtualization (achieved in May 2020).
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About vCORE Technology Partners
vCORE Technology Partners builds customized IT solutions for more hundreds of companies across the U.S. and Canada. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., vCORE was launched in 2010 and has since enjoyed industry-leading growth. Our team includes proven experts in cloud automation, modern data center infrastructure, networking, security and managed services. Clients include many Fortune 500 members, national health-care providers, global technology giants, and many others.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.